If your membership plan includes the visual discount program, you can take advantage of the savings brought to you by Health Karma in association with VSP. Vision Savings Pass (VSP) is a discount vision program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear. With the best choices in eyewear, VSP makes it easy to find the perfect frames.
- Access to discounts through a trusted, private-practice VSP doctor.
- One rate of $50 for eye exams with the purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses.
- 20% off an eye exam only, no prescription glasses purchase required.
- 15% savings on contact lens exams, not materials. You’re responsible for 100% of the contact lens material cost.
- Special pricing on complete pairs of glasses and sunglasses.
- Unlimited use of discounts on materials throughout the year.
- Exclusive Member Extras and special offers.
In Network Providers:
- ADVANCED EYE CARE
- AMERICAS BEST
- EYEMART EXPRESS
- JC PENNEY OPTICAL
- NATIONAL VISION INC
- OPTICAL OUTLETS
- PEARLE VISION
- SEARS OPTICAL
- TARGET OPTICAL
- THE EYE CENTER
To access these benefits, log in to your Health Karma account and find the access point to the vision service. There you will find the link to search for a participating providers in your area. Keep your membership and discount card at hand when you call to schedule your appointment to claim your discounts. When calling, include “NCC” in front of your member ID, as shown in your membership and discount card. At your appointment, tell your VSP doctor that you’re a VSP member for immediate savings on eye exams and eyewear.
The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. This program is not available in Washington or Vermont.